Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Official!

I signed the lease to move to Sterling Central in Orlando in August! It's a big step and at least I am going with people I know which will make it a bit better. I have a feeling skype is going to be a major thing used while living there to stay connected with the people in Sarasota! The first few weeks will be the worst and my friends and I already plan not to bother one another if Taylor Swift is on while some one is in the shower because that's a cue that some depressing stuff is going on in there. Sterling looks like a very nice place cosmetically but I have been reading into it and really the only complaints are things that are expected from an off campus apartments. (so not too worried). Well yeap really the most exciting thing that has happened today! I am going to bed! Goodnight probably the very few people reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment